Cove Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cove Penguins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters

whats funny???????
a clown
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! Bar21133%THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! Bar211
 33% [ 1 ]
an old car
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! Bar21133%THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! Bar211
 33% [ 1 ]
other peoples pain
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:50 am

this is how the ultimate guide to club penguin will work

1. i will post at least one stamp every day
2. i will probably post penguin jokes and facts most days
3. if i get tiny pic i might post club penguin pics and detail difficult stamps with pics
4. i might put on videos!!!!
5. i WILL give tips and hints to get maximum coins in games
6. if you want something added PM ME anything you need on club penguin just post your input will influince my decisions!!!!!!

I WILL START POSTING TOMORROW
or when someone gives the first post

GET INPUTING!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
L.A.W.L.
User Of The Month

User Of The Month
L.A.W.L.

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Lol, I quit CP... xDD
Back to top Go down
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:07 am

there is stuff to do and only a post to do it in??

well i better get started then!!!!

first a story....when american pilots were training over an island populated with penguins they flew very slowly over the top of the island. then the penguins looked at the planes then the planes were over there heads so they started leaning back and they fell over.sad??

then they had to p-p-pick thereselves up!!!!!!

now for stamps!!!!

1.go to the stage then purchase the camera. then go to the top of ski mountain and wave with only the cammera on you get the stamp snapshot!!!!

the stamp is a carrabina and it is in the lighthouse

over and out from...
!THATS AWSOME!
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 am

How about I do this? First I have no grammatical errors and secondly I could design a page about the stamps, etc.
Back to top Go down
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:17 am

i did this in cpm but remember this aint all my post i just host it if you want to imput brill coz of school i dont have a lot of time to fix it and that so thanks sergio your input will be really cool!!
do the stamps and things but i like doing penguin facts and jokes btw do you have the stamp for catching bait the yellow fish and mullet??
if not post and ile pm you coz the people from cpm already know
but yea sergio if you could do stamps most days it would take a load of my shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1