Cove Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cove Penguins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demetri
Beginner
Beginner

HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 am

THAT IS MY GRAPHICS TAKE THEM DOWN AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MADE THAT!!!!!!!!! NOW STOP USING IT IF IM NOT HERE!!!
I CAN NOT BELEVE YOU!GRRRRRRRRRR
TAKE IT DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!!
thats my graphics u theif.u gave me in trouble cause u didnt like them graphics and now u put them up when i leave......
how dare u,get them down this instant
Back to top Go down
L.A.W.L.
User Of The Month

User Of The Month
L.A.W.L.

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:39 am

Do not insult staff members or I will have to ban.
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 am

but he stole my graphics...Sad
this is illegal...they were my graphics...u can not use something withough permission
Back to top Go down
Shazam
Administrator

Administrator
Shazam

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:00 am

I can ban his ip
Back to top Go down
https://covepenguins.forummotion.com
Demetri
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:34 am

flash u said i could stay!! and go ban my but then you will lose thats awsome as a member...he will leave too...u stole my graphics and i ahve the right to be angry
Back to top Go down
Shazam
Administrator

Administrator
Shazam

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 pm

dude u didnt say u were gonna stay so are you or not ur wasting my time if no i delete ur ip so tell me yes or no??
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 pm

i dont know yet...il stay for a while ,even if i dont stay why do u need to ban me...its my graphics at the end of the day....]

anyways il stay
Back to top Go down
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:00 pm

i dont really want to get into this but it looks as if i already am.......
the graphics IS good but is it true demetri made them??
cause thats bad if he did,as i thought flash said he didnt like it.

any hoo thats my last words probably on the matter but could you please stop arguing cause it wont attract new users if they go through the site and see loads of fights.......

SO WORK IT OUT!!!!!

thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:19 am

You are one lonely little kid Demetri. You have to learn graphics cannot be copywritten unless are premium quality graphics. In accordance to this, your graphics are Club Penguin Graphics, in which are not premium graphics.

With all respect it is necessary you avoid to flame staff. It will lead you to a ban and how you got administrator on this forum purely amazes me.
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:45 pm

becasue i mad ethis forum with flash...ive been here longer than you...and it annoyed me that flash stole my graphics...
and also this isnt even the theme finished and also it took along time to make this stuff...

And if you hadnt noticed hes got bits of diffrent themes of mine and put it in which make is look horrible
Back to top Go down
Shazam
Administrator

Administrator
Shazam

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:20 pm

so make the whole theme demetri no ones rushing you!
Back to top Go down
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Sergio wrote:
You are one lonely little kid Demetri. You have to learn graphics cannot be copywritten unless are premium quality graphics. In accordance to this, your graphics are Club Penguin Graphics, in which are not premium graphics.

With all respect it is necessary you avoid to flame staff. It will lead you to a ban and how you got administrator on this forum purely amazes me.

HEY STOP BAD MOUTHING DEMETRI!!!!!!
IVE KNOWING HIM IN REAL LIFE FOR 3 YEARS AND HE AINT A LONLY LITTLE KID!!!!
HE ISNT LONLEY HES REALLY POPULAR!!!!
AND JUST CAUSE HES SMALL DOESNT MAKE HIM LITTLE OR A KID!!!!
HE IS IN 3RD YEAR WHICH MAKES HIM A TEENAGER!!!!

I KNOW I SAID I WASNT GETTING INTO THIS BUT NO-ONE BAD MOUTHS DEMETRI WITHOUT HIM DOING SOMETHING THAT IS REMOTLY CONNECTED TO THE PERSON WHO BAD MOUTHS HIM!!!!!

SO SERGIO KEEP YOUR BAD MOUTHING TO YOUR SELVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Tada..
Back to top Go down
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 pm

soz i probably just went of the deep end..........
demetri what you tadaing at??
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

u lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shazam
Administrator

Administrator
Shazam

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Demeteri can u make theme now lol...
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 am

How dare you; you two do not deserve your positions, you are more than insane if that is good enough, you must learn only little kids choose to rebut and rebel against me, so seriously, you choose.

And Demetri; quite honestly, at the end of the day, no one has been anywhere longer than anyone, we are equal.
Back to top Go down
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 am

sergio the fact you had nothing to do with the original argument and just badmouthed my closest freind gives me everything i need to "rebut and rebel against you"

and whats that about little kids sergio because i am very capable and take threats from no one which is what that was i dont care how many sucessful forums you have helped flourish inflaming situations doesn't help in fact it just gets you involved in arguments you have no right to be involved in. also no one likes a bully sergio

if you keep persisting in this matter then you will be sorry
that was not a threat.....it was a promise

if you dont believe me look back to your comment i am not insane....i am stir crazy

i am sorry anyone who is not sergio had to wittness that
but i do not take threats
from anyone

as flash (shazam) and demetri have come to an agreement then this post is going to be locked as nothing said now is going to be relevent
so
*locked*
Back to top Go down
L.A.W.L.
User Of The Month

User Of The Month
L.A.W.L.

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:30 am

Guys, I dont want to start a fight.. Sad
Back to top Go down
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:59 am

dont worry the matter is at rest just making sure sergio knows i dont get pushed around
Back to top Go down
L.A.W.L.
User Of The Month

User Of The Month
L.A.W.L.

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Im basketing this, since I dont want a flame war.
Back to top Go down
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:22 pm

there wont be any kind of war.....
but yea it should be basketed as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW DARE YOU FLASH HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1