Cove Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cove Penguins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am and always will be,forum caretaker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!THATS AWSOME!

!THATS AWSOME!

i am and always will be,forum caretaker Empty
PostSubject: i am and always will be,forum caretaker   i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm

this has been edited****************

if you have the time to log on will you please leave a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its ridiculous and shazam its you thats been doing it the most!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats the point in logging on but not posting????
any answers please tell me cause i have no idea!!!!!!!!!!

you will have something like this post before editing in your inbox

so will someone please please post im getting desprate
oh well now ive calmed down with my boost bar and mountain dew.......

POST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea the halloween party is on cp now so show up there to

DEMETRI I KNOW YOUR IGNORING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIX THE THING I SENT YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!!

rant over

Last edited by !THATS AWSOME! on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO ONE CARESĀ¬!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

i am and always will be,forum caretaker
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Forum
» the forum is going....but were
» The forum is dead.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cove Penguins :: Forum :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to:  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hey, maybe this'll get seen eventually
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 12:17 pm by GearWorks

» the forum is going....but were
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:22 pm by !THATS AWSOME!

» i am and always will be,forum caretaker
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm by !THATS AWSOME!

» Guys.........
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 pm by !THATS AWSOME!

» THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!!!!
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:12 pm by !THATS AWSOME!

» ATTENTION: COVE PENGUINS AWARDS ENDING NOW.
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:18 pm by !THATS AWSOME!

» You are an assassin..
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:13 pm by !THATS AWSOME!

» The forum is dead.
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm by !THATS AWSOME!

» Chat
i am and always will be,forum caretaker EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:36 am by !THATS AWSOME!